250 g Organic quinoa real & rice fusilli
120 g cucumber, diced
200 g cherry tomatoes, halved
1 green pepper, sliced
1/2 red onion, sliced
15 kalamata olives
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
For the tahini dressing:
4 tbsp tahini (ground sesame seeds)
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
4 tbsp water
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the quinoa real & rice fusilli and cook 10 to 12 minutes.
2. Drain and rinse under cold water, drain.
3. In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta, cucumber, tomatoes, green pepper, onion and olives. Mix to combine and set aside.
For the tahini dressing
4. In a mixing bowl, add tahini, oregano, salt, pepper, lemon juice and water. Whisk to combine, and add more water, if needed, until the dressing is creamy and pourable.
5. Spoon into lunchboxes or on to plates and drizzle with dressing.