1. Add cashews to a heatproof bowl and cover with hot water. Soak for at least 1 hour.
2. In the meantime, place quinoa rice drink, vanilla extract and orange zest in a small saucepan.
3. Gently bring to a simmer and after 5 minutes remove from heat. Cover and allow to cool at room temperatura for 15 minutes. Remove orange peel and set aside.
4. Drain the cashews and add them to a high-speed blender with the aromatized quinoa rice drink and rice syrup. Blend on high until completely smooth.
5. Add melted chocolate and stir well to combine. Set aside.
6. Using an electric egg whisk, whip the aquafaba into stiff peaks. This will take 3-4 minutes.
7. Gently fold a portion of chocolate mixture into whipped aquafaba. Continue adding the chocolate in small amounts until all of it has been incorporated. Do not worry if your fluffy mixture deflates a bit, you should still see plenty micro bubbles in the mixture.
8. Divide the mixture between 4-6 glasses and refrigerate overnight for the mousse to set.
9. Serve with chocolate shavings and chopped strawberries.
1 tbsp = tablespoon
1 tsp = teaspoon